The term 'SilverWood Books Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 Small Street, Bristol, BS1 1DE, United Kingdom. SilverWood Books Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales, number 8649106. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We collect standard information from visitors to the website, such as how many visitors each page has and how many times embedded videos are viewed. This information is anonymous.
The following cookies are applicable to all visitors on our website:
- Google Analytics: we collect anonymous information about all website visitors, such as the number of times a page is visited and searches performed using the search function. This information is used in order to understand how the website is being used and this helps us improve your user experience. For more information please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- AddThis: we use sharing buttons to allow you to share our content on your social networks. This allows us to understand what our most popular content is. You will need to share a piece of content by logging into a social network via the buttons on our website before we would receive the information. For more information please visit http://www.addthis.com/privacy
- Persistent cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember your settings when you visit again in the future. These cookies are also used to remember users who have logged in and items placed in the shopping basket. Without these cookies the purchasing process will not function correctly and you will not be remembered when you return to the site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.